Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello!

Hello everyone! :3

Welcome to my blog! I'm setting up this blog for my English Semester Project and in here, I will be talking about fanfictions. Not just any fanfiction however...

 Korean Pop Fanfictions.  a.k.a Kpop fics

Kpop Fanfictions - you might think - are unqualified for an English semester project, but you might be surprised at how well many of these fanfiction writers write.

So, I dedicate this blog to all the Great Fanfiction Writers out there, whether it be of Kpop or other types of fanfiction, and I also dedicate this blog to Jeon JungKook, because today is his birthday. (And this blog is born on the same day) Happy Birthday JungKookie! <3

And also, thanks to The Great Emilia for typing this out, even though I am saying everything out beside her right now. And it is she who wishes to type this out because she is a good friend, instead of creating her own blog, because she has no topic yet.

(Now it is my turn to type because I'm at home and there is no Emilia)

Basically, in this blog I will be taking some Kpop Fanfictions that I find really good and I will analyze them. I will be breaking the analysis down to the writer's style of writing, literary effects, and so on.

I hope this will be a fun English Project for me and I really hope that the people that read this will enjoy reading this blog!

That is all for today, bye bye! ^^
















P.S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN
Pic: From 2013 but still Happy Birthday!^^

1 comment:

  1. I am not a person who spent much time writing fanfics, however I do read and write them sometimes during my spare time. Most of them are kpop fanfics. I have to agree with you that Kpop fanfics are amazing and they some fanfics author are so talented in writing them. The fact that fanfics allow you to create your own world with real-life characters are impressive. I like the BTS gif up there!

    I am looking forward to read your other posts! Your project must be an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete